Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you–
* LLCrafts Customers – information that you provide at time of ordering, by writing your details in our ‘Order book’ or by placing an online order transaction.
* Art Class Students – information that you provide by filling in forms in the art class / workshop when joining,including your online data.
If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Where we store and protect your personal data
Period of time data will be stored
You have the right of erasure at any time you choose
* LLCrafts Customers – Your information will be held and used to complete your commissioned order and then with your permission will be held safely and securely as you may return to place a future order.
* Art Class Students – Your information will be held and used for your current art class and for further art classes you may attend.
Under 16’s must always be accompanied by an adult who will also fill in a contacts details form in the art class. The GDPR sets the age when a child can give their own consent to this processing at 16yrs (although consent will always be obtained for under 16’s from a person holding parental responsibility)
Uses made of this information
We use information about you in the following ways–
* To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
* Your personal data is used solely by us ‘LLCrafts’ and never shared with any other third parties.
* We will not use your information to contact you with any ‘promotional offers’.
* Art classes- By signing the ‘I Agree’ on your student contact details page, means you can and will be informed of any class changes eg. class cancellation.
* Art Classes – Your ‘Emergency Contact Details’ will be used only in an emergency, eg. student illness in class.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, only if we are under a duty of care in order to comply with any legal obligation, to protect the rights, property or safety of us or any of our customers/clients/art students or others.
The GDPR includes the following rights for individuals–
* The right to be informed
* The right of access
* The right to rectification
* The right to erasure
* The right to restrict processing
* The right to data portability
* The right to object
* The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling